Editor, FinanceBuzz.com – June 2019 to Present
Freelance Writer, Ghostwriter, Writing Coach, Developmental Book Editor – 2011 to Present
Content Manager & Editor, WholeLifeChallenge.com – Sep 2015 to May 2019
Managing Editor, StrongFirst.com – Nov 2015 to Dec 2017
Associate Editor, JMWW.com – April 2017 to May 2018
Managing Editor, BreakingMuscle.com – Aug 2011 to Aug 2015
Director of Events at The University of MMA – Sep 2010 to Aug 2011
Written by famed MMA fighter Chael Sonnen and MMA sports performance expert Ryan Parsons, The Four-Pack Revolution uses the latest science and motivational exercises to guide you on a journey toward sustainable weight-loss.
- Editorial: developmental, proofreading, copy editing, and more
- Copy writing for social media, email, and landing pages
- Writing new content and revamping existing content for SEO
- eBook and case study production
- Interviewing for written articles and podcast episodes
- Community management on a variety of social media platforms
- Recruiting, managing, and coaching writers of all skill levels
Be amazed and inspired as Dr. Judd Biasiotto explains his use of psychological methods to not only be competitive, but to become a record-shattering world champion and pound-for-pound one of the strongest lifters of all time.
- MFA in Cinema & TV Production – University of Southern California School of Cinema-TV
- BA in Film & Video Production – Grand Valley State University
- UCLA Writers Program, Attic Writing Institute (Portland, OR), LitReactor, and Mediabistro
- WordPress and Drupal
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Basic Photo and Video Editing
- Slack, Asana, Trello, Basecamp, HubSpot, Salesforce, and many other applications
- Remote work (for over 6 years)
Other Interesting Things to Know:
- Experienced podcast host.
- Can read, understand, and interpret science and research.
- Published dozens of award-nominated short stories in online and print journals.
- Live full-time in an RV while traveling the United States (3+ years so far).
- Studied martial arts for 15 years, am an avid runner and mountain biker.
- Worked as a music editor in Hollywood for 7 years, then a personal trainer for 7 years.
- I love writing headlines more than is probably healthy.