Managing Editor, FinanceBuzz.com – June 2019 to Present
Freelance Writer, Ghostwriter, Writing Coach, Developmental Book Editor – 2011 to Present
Bayou Whispers, the latest thriller from horror writer R.B. Wood, is the story of no-nonsense New Orleans native, Jeannine LaRue, the sole survivor of her family after the devastation brought on by Hurricane Katrina.
Twelve years after Katrina, Jeannine is a new attorney who returns to New Orleans to save an old friend after he is arrested for murder. But Jeannine discovers more than she bargained for when she uncovers a family history of dark voodoo magic.
Content Manager & Editor, WholeLifeChallenge.com – Sep 2015 to May 2019
Associate Editor, JMWW.com – April 2017 to May 2018
Managing Editor, StrongFirst.com – Nov 2015 to Dec 2017
Managing Editor, BreakingMuscle.com – Aug 2011 to Aug 2015
Director of Events at The University of MMA – Sep 2010 to Aug 2011
Written by famed MMA fighter Chael Sonnen and MMA sports performance expert Ryan Parsons, The Four-Pack Revolution uses the latest science and motivational exercises to guide you on a journey toward sustainable weight-loss.
- Editorial: developmental, proofreading, copy editing, and more
- Copywriting for social media, email, and landing pages
- Planning new content and optimizing existing content for SEO
- eBook and case study production
- Interviewing for written articles and podcast episodes
- Recruiting, managing, and coaching writers of all skill levels
- Project, team, and budget management
Be amazed and inspired as Dr. Judd Biasiotto explains his use of psychological methods to not only be competitive, but to become a record-shattering world champion and pound-for-pound one of the strongest lifters of all time.
- MFA in Cinema & TV Production – University of Southern California School of Cinema-TV
- BA in Film & Video Production – Grand Valley State University
- UCLA Writers Program, Attic Writing Institute (Portland, OR), LitReactor, and Mediabistro
- WordPress, Drupal, and proprietary CMS systems
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Slack, Asana, Trello, Basecamp, HubSpot, Salesforce, Airtable, and more
- Remote work
Other Interesting Things to Know:
- Experienced podcast host
- Can read, understand, and interpret science and research
- Published dozens of award-nominated short stories in online and print journals
- Live full-time in an RV while traveling the United States (5+ years so far)
- Studied martial arts for 15 years, and am an avid runner and mountain biker
- Worked as a music editor in Hollywood for 7 years, then a personal trainer for 7 years